Friday, September 24, 2010

A new class

I started a new French class this week.  I think it will be good.  The originally class I was going to take was cancelled, so I was put in another one.  At first I didn't think it would be helpful, but after attending I think it will actually challenge me more than the original one.  I am getting a little frustrated with my current tutor.  I just don't feel she is really pushing me to do anything and we are moving soooooo slow.  I keep telling her I am "getting" it all and we can move on, but I am just not sure how much experience she has doing this.  She teaches AP French at the high school level and I think she is treating this like "extra help" tutoring she might provide one of her students vs. actual teaching me.  Kind of difficult to explain, but at this point I don't think I will continue working with her once this session ends.  I am hoping that one of the teachers at the local school does some tutoring on the side.  They are all native speakers and seem to be a little more forceful.

On the medical front, I am hoping to have all my medical information back today.  I believe we have 30 days to get this all turned in and that deadline is next week.  I would like to get it wrapped up soon!  I haven't heard anything from my security investigator, but have heard that it sometimes takes over a month, so I am not worried yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment