Monday, November 22, 2010

A new Tutor

So my French class and my private tutor have both wrapped up and I am feeling okay about my progress.  I would say I am probably a solid 1+/2 at this point.  My private tutor was really doing nothing for me, so I am cutting my ties with her.  I approached the teacher of the class I was taking and she has come up with a private tutor plan that I think will really work.  She is really going to challenge me and focus on international news events.  Hopefully it will help.  We are going to meet twice per week via Skype so I will be forced to keep up daily and get the work done!  There are many days I feel like I am not going anywhere with this language, but then I watch a TV show and I can actually make out some of what they are saying.  I could never have done that 2 months ago.  I need to keep powering thru, but it gets difficult with a full time job, four kids, a wife and a very old house that continues to ruin every free weekend we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment