Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Time!

Hello again!  I hope everyone has been enjoying a nice summer.  We have had a great one!  We went on several trips...the largest was spending a week on Hilton Head Island.  Now summer is winding down and the kids start school again in one week.  I hate to see the summer end, but I am excited for the new school year and getting back into a routine.

Nothing (obviously!) to report on the FS front.  I haven't thought much about it over the summer, which is a good thing.  With the little thinking I did, I have decided to take the test again next Fen/March.  I think this is something I will always keep on the back burner.  It was a hard pill to swallow (not getting through the PNQ's), but everything about this process is such a mystery.  I'm not really sure where this road will lead, but part of me just enjoys the fact that I do have something working on the back burner.  It makes the sometimes mundane things about the front burners more tolerable!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment